Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe with Lots of Vegetables
This chicken stir-fry recipe contains lots of vegetables to give your family that antioxidant boost. The ginger and garlic give it that irresistable eastern flavour and aroma. Serve this simple chicken recipe with some steamed rice or some noodles; it is a quick and easy stir-fry so that you to have a healthy dinner on the table within minutes.
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking time: 10 min
No. of servings: 4
- 375g (13 ounces) chicken meat cubed
- 2 onions peeled , cut into wedges and then separated
- 2 sticks celery cut into strips
- 250g (8 ounces) broccoli, stems slices diagonally, heads separated into small florets
- 50g (2 ounces) button mushrooms
- 125g (4 ounces) young green beans trimmed
- 125g (4 ounces) baby corn sliced diagonally
- 6 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 teaspoons crushed green ginger
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 4 teaspoons corn flour
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 4 teaspoons soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken stock powder
- 3 tablespoon sunflower oil
- Heat the oil to a high heat in the wok or pan.
- Add the ginger and garlic and the chicken meat and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the onions, celery and broccoli stalks and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms, beans and spring onions and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli florets and baby corn and stir fry for another minute.
- To make the sauce start by making a paste with the corn flour and a tiny bit of the water.
- Add the rest of the water and also mix in the sherry, soy sauce and chicken stock powder.
- Pour the mixture into the wok or pan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 4 minutes and serve.
Return to Simple Chicken Recipes from Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe with Lots of Vegetables
Return to Chicken Stir Fry Recipes from Chicken Stir Fry Recipe with Lots of Vegetables
Return to Chicken Recipes Central Home