Malaysian Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
With little effort, this chicken stir-fry recipe provides a totally unique flavour with the combination of garlic, fresh coriander and orange juice. This is another simple chicken recipe that never fails to please.
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking time: 10 min
No. of servings: 4
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper, cored and seeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 6-8 spring onions thinly sliced
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1½cups fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Mix the corn flour to a paste with a few drops of the orange juice, then add the rest of the orange juice,
sugar and fish sauce and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan. Stir fry the chicken in batches until just done.
- Return all the chicken to the wok.
- Add the red pepper and garlic and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Add the orange juice mixture and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the spring onions and coriander and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
Return to Simple Chicken Recipes from Malaysian Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
Return to Chicken Stir Fry Recipes from Malaysian Chicken Stir Fry Recipe