Smoked Chicken Salad Recipe
I like the combination of lime and basil in this smoked chicken salad recipe. It is so simple to make and the result is always satisfying.
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking time: 0 min
No. of servings: 4
For the salad
- 400g (13 ounces) smoked chicken breast thinly sliced
- 200g (7 ounces) baby salad greens
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped coriander
- 1 red chilli finely chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sugar or fructose
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a screw top jar and shake vigorously.
- Arrange the salad greens, red pepper, onions and basil on a salad platter.
- Add the chicken.
- Pour the dressing over and serve.
Return to Simple Chicken Recipes from Smoked Chicken Salad Recipe