Chinese Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
This is an unusual chicken stir-fry recipe and ideal for those days when you feel like something different. Garlic, mango and chilli adds interesting flavours to this simple chicken recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. Serve with steamed rice or some noodles.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 min
No. of servings: 4
- 4 skinless boness chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1-2 small green chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 250g (8 ounces) snow peas (mangetout) cut in half
- 2 ripe, but firm mangoes, sliced
- 4 teaspoons corn flour
- ¼ cup soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 175ml (6 fluid ounces) water
- Mix the cornflour to a paste with a few drops of water, then add the rest of the water,
the soya sauce, sherry and sugar. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan and stir-fry the chicken in batches until just done.
- Return all the chicken to the wok and add the snow peas, chillies and garlic and stir fry for a minute
- Add the mango slices and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
Return to Simple Chicken Recipes from Chinese Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
Return to Chicken Stir Fry Recipes from Chinese Chicken Stir Fry Recipe